Since trainers listed on FitnessTrainer are working independently, we don’t supply W2s for tax purposes. Instead, we provide trainers with a Form 1099 whenever they make $600.00 or more in a calendar year.

If you require a 1099, our Finance Team will report your earnings to the IRS; they will also postmark your 1099 form to your current address on file by January 31st, and post a PDF version in your account shortly thereafter. If you make less than $600.00 in a calendar year, a 1099 will not be provided. You can use your earnings total and FitnessTrainer (Servicient Corporation) tax ID [80-0941112] to report what you earned.